Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Office Gossip
1. Why there are gossip in workplace?
2. Pros and cons of gossip
3. Management of gossip
4. A brief survey
what is your first impression of gossip?
Essence of human
Why there are gossip in workplace?
-Help a New Hire Fit In
-Build up an interpersonal networking
-Help employees releasing pressure
-Prevent Awkward Situations
Pros of gossip
Cons of gossips
Do not embellish
Management of gossip
Gossip is inevitable
Apply it wisely and appropriately
Gossip is from communication
1.Spreading wrong information
2.Loss of productivity and habitual wasting of time.
3.Erosion of trust and morale.