Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gestures
What do they mean?
In Portugal, if you like something or you agree with something or someone, you show your thumb up.
In Portugal, if you don't like or disapprove something, you show your thumb down.
In Portugal, if you think something has a good taste and smells nice, you do the "It's great" gesture.
In Portugal, it's offensive to point at someone, because supposedly you are judging that person.
In Portugal, if you want to bully or scare someone, you close your hand and show it. This gesture is offensive.
"It's great" gesture
Point at someone
In Portugal, this gesture means peace.
People show their hands to show that they are peaceful. It isn't offensive.
It isn't offensive.
Abdourahamane Cissé nº1 9ºA
Bárbara Teixeira nº2 9ºA