Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of General Relativity
A worm hole is a mathematical solution to Einstein's relativistic equation for gravity in which two parts of space-time may be joined together. Unlike black holes, they have no singularities at least in the 'vacuum solution', but certain rotating 'Kerr-Nordstrom' black holes may serve the same worm hole-like function. Why is it called the general THEORY of relativity and not the general HYPOTHESIS of relativity? Theory Law Hypothesis a tentative assumption made in order to draw out and test its logical or empirical consequences Definition: a coherent group of tested general propositions, commonly regarded as correct, that can be used as principles of explanation and prediction for a class of phenomena Definition:
a statement of a relation or sequence of phenomena invariable under the same conditions. Definition: Sources: