Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of classroom meeting
*Keep a list of school assignments you have not yet completed.
*If you have not completed a spelling activity in the morning make sure to write how many words that activity required and complete that activity by your test day.
*Make flash cards for any test coming up
* Look through your folder to make sure every thing is in the right spot.
Turning In Work
Keep quiet in line in class
When we line up to go some where people tend to talk a lot. Hallway binder can mark you down and text support can clip you down. Keep in mind to all ways be quiet.
Old jobs have been going on for about a week and a half. I've passed out new job applications, so make sure to get them signed , so I can start the interviews and get the new jobs rolling.
Good job on being quiet in hall ways
We've noticed that most of the time every one is quiet in line in the hall ways. Some times some people can be a little loud though. Other than that keep up the good work!
Questions, comments, and concerns.
tips for keeping organized
noticed that some people haven't been turning in work all the time. Make sure all ways keep organized and on track with your work!
Some people haven't been turning in their assignment note books lately. Make sure to get it checked in as soon as you come in.