Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Edexcel GCSE Additional Science B2
Transcript of Edexcel GCSE Additional Science B2
Additional Science B2: The
of Life Organisms
and Energy Building
of Cells Common
Systems Evidence for Evolution Cells
Organ systems Growth and
Development Microscopes Animal
Cells Nucleus DNA Mitosis Meiosis Genes Cloning Distributions
Ecosystems Respiration Circulatory
System Plants Photosynthesis sampling
techniques aerobic anaerobic exercise The heart
and blood Plants
Animals limiting factors transport and
transpiration root hair cells osmosis the fossil record cytoplasm
cell membrane cell wall
choroplasts light electron magnification Discovery
Human Genome Project structure bases protein synthesis genetic engineering
GM food stem cells gene
mutations enzymes temperature
pH protein function
and shape lock and key
hypothesis The Digestive