Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Claude Monet
-colors are placed side by side with little to no mixing
-artists paid close attention to how colors were reflected off of one another Claude Monet, 1872 Impression Claude Monet, 1891 Haystacks Claude Monet, Bridge Over a Pond of Waterlillies, 1899