Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of France
The Eiffel Tower
The French Alps
The Cathedral of Notre Dame
Museums in general
So…. What about food?
What are crapes?
Crêpes are especially popular throughout France. The common ingredients include flour, eggs, milk, butter, and a pinch of salt. They are like a pancake but very thin.
How do you travel in Europe?
Why are these the most common?
There is a lot of people that
live in Europe. So public
transportation is important.
Also people that live in France
do not have as much money
as people in America.
This way is usually free.
This is where France is located. It is across the Atlantic ocean. It is east of the U.S.
Where is France?
Dropping in on France
By: Philip Bader
By: Jillian Powell
Why I chose this topic?
I am going to Europe for Christmas. So I wanted to do research on some of the places I will be going.