Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Rhetoric Speech #3
Transcript of Rhetoric Speech #3
Sibling incest within violent families:
Children under 12 seeking nuture Early Serparation and sibling incest:
A test of the revised Westermack theory Irene Bevc and Irwin Silverman Sharon Brennan Linda Bass and Co. Making Sense of Abuse:
Case Studies in Sibling incest “Only that there were tears. Only that Quietness and Emptiness fitted together like stacked spoons. Only that there was a snuffling in the hollows at the base of a lovely throat. Only that a hard honey-colored shoulder had a semicircle of teethmarks on it. Only that they held each other close, long after it was over. Only that what they shared that night was not happiness, but hideous grief.
Only that once again they broke the Love Laws. That lay down who should be loved. And how much,” (Roy 311).