Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Body Language
Europe- you mean nothing ~Peace sign = U.S.- Peace
Germany- Victory Arms/ Hands ~Crossed arms = defensive, self-protective, or closed-off ~Hands on the hips = in control, or aggressiveness ~Clasped hands behind the back = bored, anxious, or angry ~Finger tapping = bored, impatient, or frustrated Legs/ Feet ~Crossed legs = closed off or in need of privacy ~Foot direction = Points to the desired direction (not always) ~Restless leg = eager to leave Body language is... Everywhere! Time for a little competition! Let's see what you learned. Rules: Search the movie trailer that I created for body language. On the piece of paper I gave you, write them down when you see them. The winners: There will be a choice of 3 prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners. People in the trailer: My sister Laura Maurer Myself Nicole Sacchetti And Chris's brother Joe Delaney Shanon Rinker