Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of WE ARE...MONGOLIA!
2nd in total number of highways
1st in railways for transportation Natural Resources Asia 1 Tugrug(Tugrik)- 100 Mongos Khalka Mongol 90%, Kazakh 7%, Russian 3% Buddhist Lamaist 50%, Shamanist and Christian 6%, Muslim 4%, None 40% 2,434,000 people Trans-Siberian Railway is most common. It runs through Mongolia, China, and Russia. Steamers and tugboats are common, also. There are also a few international air services. We Are...Mongolia We Are...Mongolia Mongolia is full with forests, fish, and minerals.
Major forest areas are about 75% Siberian, 11% Cedar, and 6.5% pine.
Mongolia's common minerals include coal, copper, fluorite, gold, iron, lead, and more. Include herding and agriculture. They have alot of lifestyles based on Mongolia's many minerals. Includes herding and agriculture. Mongolians have many lifesyles based on their rich minerals. $3,200 (2009 in American dollars) We Are...
MONGOLIA Created by: Maia Taylor and Maison Sarria References:
(websites on the bottom of project checklist)