Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of carbon,sliver,&gold
carbon sliver gold
The substance form
When they turn into liquid the element starts to bounce slowly around each other but still viberates and turns into gas.
carbon:Car tires are black because there about 30% carbon black, which is added to rubber to strengthen it . The carbon black also helps protect against UV damage to tires.
Sliver: sliver has been used in hospital for years in x-rays.The largest sliver are found in U.S,Canada,Mexico,and Peru
The substance that we are doing are:
carbon:C silver:Ag gold:Au
when solid form is
c,ag,au are heating
from solid form the temp
begins rising up and starts to viberate fast
then turns into a liquid.
As it turns into gas/vapor it
starts to bounce/collide into
Gold:Janury 24,1848 was
the year that gold was
discovered.It was discovered
from a man named James W.