Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Admistration
A general written statement of a specific job. It Includes-
A job description can help someone decide if they want to aply for the job and possibly get it.
Duties of an Administration
• Answer Phone calls
• Organize and schedule Meetings
• Give messages to staff members
• Order supplies
• Organize Travel
• Maintain files and records
there are no required qualifications but some may be handy. such as-
Admin and IT
A person specification describes the person needed for the job.
Computer and I.T skills
Problems you may face
As an admin assistant many thing could go wrong. The computers could crash or you could lose files. Some people may even be problematic. You have to have patience and problem solving to help with this.
The most common salary of an admin assistant is £15,628 annually. There isn't usually ranks to move up in this specific job so there is a slim chance that you can earn more higher up.
Most admin assintant woronday to friday at about 8:00a.m - 5:00p.m. some may only be required part time or other might have earlier finishes. It all depends on where you work.