Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Darkroom Texturing
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
What Is Texturing?
Texturing is a technique used in the darkroom but also can be done in Photoshop
Adding texture to photos can create interesting effects to the photograph
Effects can vary from canvas to grain and many others
What Do You Need?
commercial texture screens
homemade texture screens
basic darkroom materials
contact glass (optional)
How to Texturize
set up paper and enlarger like usual
place your texture screen over the paper (sandwich these in a contact glass if you are using one)
expose like a normal photo
use a contact screen to keep the texture screen in place
you can remove the texture screen before the total exposure to create a more subtle effect
some homemade texture screen ideas:
loosely woven cloth