Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Art of Procrastination
Transcript of The Art of Procrastination
"I don't feeeeeel like it"
"What if I start right after this?"
"If I do a little right now, I can finish the rest later"
"Meh, I'll do finish the homework after supper"
"There are too many distractions right now, what about later?"
"Come ooonnnn, just five more minutes... pleeeaaassse?"
"My brain is tired right now, maybe later"
"Alright, I'm ready to do this....pysch!"
"I'm stressed out, I'll have fun now until I'm better"
"*cough cough* I'm too sick to work"
"I think I'll get a snack"
"Maybe later" Procrastination on Projects Focused Procrastination on Everyday Homework Fit it in sometime anyway Not a big deal All in all Nothing can beat