Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Feudalism of the Dark Ages
Transcript of Feudalism of the Dark Ages
Peasants- bread, porridge, vegetables servants - lived only off of the crops they grew nobles / knights- fancy food prepared by servants clothing depending on their spot in the feudal system, people wore different clothes peasents and servants wore mainly wolen clothing with linen undergarments. the more wealthy people displayed brighter colors, better materials and long jackets.