Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Wall Street
Wall Street, Money Never Sleeps
The Bonfire of the Vanities
The Wolf of Wall Street
America's powerful influence
The world's economy
Innovation, trade, change and growth
The Sound and the Fury
Bartleby, the Scrivener
This is a photo of Charlie Chaplin in front of Federal Hall on Wall Street in 1918
The dutch colonists trading with the natives americans
New Amsterdam & the wall
The buttonwood tree
Present New York Stock Exchange
"Greed is good"
Gordon Gekko (Wall Street)
45% of Wall Street's "best office space" had been lost
The September 11 attacks
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Economical Symbol
- Symbol of American global power
- Cultural Influence
- Part of the American's History
- Biggest and most prestigious stock market
in the world
largest stock exchange in the world
located at 11 Wall Street
Importance in the New York economy :
NYSE is inextricably intertwined into New York's economy.
Wall Street firms employed close to 200,000 persons in 2008
the financial services industry makes up 9% of the city's work force
Wall Street provided a fourth of all personal income earned in the city