Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Zentangles
What is the Zentangle Method?
The Zentangle method is a structured way of
creatively drawing images through repetitive
patterns and shapes.
It was created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts ... maybe!!
Shapes, Lines, and Simple Designs
Flowers, Plants, & Trees
It builds focus and creativity.
It uses repeating patterns.
Remember... when you tangle there are no mistakes because you are the creator.
You Must Choose:
Plant, Flower or Tree
1. Your Style of Zentangle
2. To draw at least 6 different Tangles
3. To draw at least 3 different varieties of line thickness
4. Choose one color theory to add color into your Zentangle