Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Zentangles
What is the Zentangle Method?
The Zentangle method is a structured way of
creatively drawing images through repetitive
patterns and shapes.
It was created by Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts ... maybe!!
Shapes, Lines, and Simple Designs
Flowers, Plants, & Trees
It builds focus and creativity.
It uses repeating patterns.
Remember... when you tangle there are no mistakes because you are the creator.
You Must Choose:
Plant, Flower or Tree
1. Your Style of Zentangle
2. To draw at least 6 different Tangles
3. To draw at least 3 different varieties of line thickness
4. Choose one color theory to add color into your Zentangle