Loading presentation...

Present Remotely

Send the link below via email or IM

Copy

Present to your audience

Start remote presentation

  • Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
  • People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
  • This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
  • A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
  • Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article

Do you really want to delete this prezi?

Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.

DeleteCancel

G

No description
by

Mr. Parke

on 17 May 2017

Comments (0)

Please log in to add your comment.

Report abuse

Transcript of G

Global Warming by : Willow Patten
What is the greenhouse effect?


''The greenhouse effect is the trapping of the suns warmth in a planets lower atmosphere due to the greater transparency of the atmosphere to visible radiation from the sun than to infrared radiation emitted from the planet's surface.''
How I feel about it.
Dangers of global warming.
Wild fires are increasing
More destructive hurricanes
More floods
More frequent and intense heat waves
More sever droughts in some places
growth of food decrease
Plant and animal population will decrease
What others think about .
45% of people who took a poll said they do worry about global warming while the other 55% said they don't because its already effecting us .
Global Warming is the gradual increase of the overall temperature of the earths atmosphere, mainly because of the greenhouse effect.
What is global warming?
(cause 1)
My opinion is that I think that more needs to be done. There are many people that don't care about global warming , and feel that its not effecting us . I feel that something must be put in place so that humans can contribute LESS to global warming. An example of something that could be done is try not burn and let fossil flue gases into they air as much.
Why people don't worry about global warming.
They blame science for it
They think our technology isn't advanced enough to help us .
They think theirs bigger things to worry about.
they think it isn't a big deal
PEOPLE HAVE LOST HOPE
What people think the causes of global warming is.
In a poll of what people think the causes are, 68% of the people think that global warming is caused by human activity's. 29% think its caused by natural cause while they other 3% had no opinion.
Main causes of global warming.
rise in sea levels
air pollution
increase in co
2
burning of fossil fuels
mining activity
forest fires
etc.
Full transcript