Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Language Arts
multimedia conflict P.O.V narrator character plot/rising action resolution/reflection word choice writing process plan
purpose/audience produce publish individual shared routinely extended short display flexibly/dynamically Informational text Literature ELA Language Speaking listening analyze explicit meaning inferences development of theme summary character development plot development craft and structure allusion development of central idea evidence and textual connections recognize figurative language connotation point of view/purpose rhetoric theme character cite text evidence argument claims and evidence