Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Compare & Contrast
Transcript of Compare & Contrast
constantly changing fields. How do Mechanical and Electromagnetic Waves trael? Electromagentic Waves travel through solids and liquids. MAgentic fields, electric fields help too. Mechanical waves travel through solids and lquids. With three waves transverse, longitudinal, and surface waves help too. Properties of Mechanical Waves Mechanical waves carries energy
through water. They require matter
to travel though. Properties of Electromagnetic Waves there are three main types of mechanical waves : Transverse,Longitudinal, and Surface waves Electromagnetic waves vary in wavelength and frequency Mechanical waves behavior Electromagnetic waves behavior by reflecting In the same was as mechanical waves