Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Gender Roles in East and South Asia
Transcript of Gender Roles in East and South Asia
In conclusion, gender roles in East Asia and South Asia were greatly influenced by religion and the empires at the time. East Asia excluded women from important roles while South Asia began to stress the significance of women. However, from the Neolithic period to the Classical era , men continued to reign superior over women while women continued their domestic roles.
Gender Roles In east and south asia
8000 BCE - 600 CE