Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Family life in the 1920s
Transcript of Family life in the 1920s
of Average Joe in the 1920s? Father The father was not concerned a whole lot about his children or his wife because of the hours that he worked. He spent a considerable amount of money on alcohol. Children The role of the child in the 1920s had changed drastically from years past. In years before, the child was normally working in coal mines or in textile factories. Education became the main focus for children in the 1920s. Children attended schools giving the mother more time to herself to get more work done.