Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Drone Reg
Drone Regulation and Registration
New laws imposed for "safety purposes"
Also used for liability purposes
Also used in case of loss of drone
GOAL OF NEW REG.
Legally speaking, you are not registering the drone, but instead are registering yourself as the pilot of said drone.
Upon registration you will be given a unique ID # that you put on all your UAV's
Registration costs $5 but to encourage more people to register it will be refunded within 5 days.
If your aircraft is used exclusively for hobby and rec. you can register online on the FAA website
Public operations or civil aircraft must be registered under 14 CFR Part 47
-AC Form 8050-1
Send your Registration documents to the FAA, Aircraft Registration Branch
How do I register?
+Over .55 lbs-55lbs
+Used for anything other
than hobby and rec.
+Over the age of 13