Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Slaves Compared To The Life Of A Planner
Transcript of Slaves Compared To The Life Of A Planner
Even though slaves did most if the work some planters did a little bit of the work, but mostly the slaves
Slaves: "Allowed slaves
approximately one bushel of corn each week."
Planter : Don't have to have someone give to them what they have to eat".
Slave: "allowance of corn and one salt herring each day"
Planters: "they can get what they need anytime they want and not by an allowance."
Slaves:"Had to hand mill there own food."
Planters : Had a house slave, to make there food for them.
both had to survive though the
civil war , some died some stayed alive
Where the slaves lived they did not have air conditioning
they still worked durning the civil war
They both live by where they worked
The slave had very different clothes in different places for example in Europe they say the cloth was very uncomfortable. Boys would wear breeds ,shorts or pants. Girls they wear adult dress as they mature.They also wear pain leather shoes and sometimes hats. Some stole or saved money to purchased clothes.