Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Relationship Bank Account
Transcript of Relationship Bank Account
Account Habit 4 Relationship Bank Account Vocab Public
Victory Define each deposit and list 5 things
about each one.
Five Habit 1
Circle of control
Circle of No Control
Proactive language Relationship Bank Account 7 Habits Tree Vocabulary
1) Lose-Lose People that avoids conflicts
which causes everyone to lose.
2) Lose-Win - People who give in and fail to assert their own thoughts and feelings.
3) Win-Lose - People achieve what they want at the expense of others.
4) Win-Win - People believe that everyone can win; a person who considers a solution for all.
5) Comparing - Examining another person to find differences or similarities.
6) Competition - A test of skoll or ability; a contest.
7) Revenge: To inflict punishment in return for injury or insult.
8) Maturity: The state of being fully grown and developed.
9) Integrity: Honest. Walk your talk, do what you say you're going to do.
10) Agreement- Arrangement between parties. Harmony of opinion. 1. Respect - Treating yourself and others with courtesy and consideration.
2. Responsibility - Doing your best and taking ownership for your words and actions.
3. Cooperation - Getting along with others and working together.
4. Citizenship - Being law abiding and involved in service to school, community and country.
5. Tolerance - Respecting the individual differences, views and beliefs of others. The 7 Habits of
Highly Effective TEENS Habit 2
Begin with the end in mind RBA Deposits Habit 3
Put First Things first Private
Long term goals
Short term goals Time Quadrant
Slacker How are your relationships with.... lousy to excellent
Your friends? 1 2 3 4 5
Your siblings? 1 2 3 4 5
Your parents or guardian? 1 2 3 4 5
Your girlfriend or boyfriend 1 2 3 4 5
Your teachers? 1 2 3 4 5 RBA Withdrawals Do small acts of Kindness Break promises Keep to yourself Be loyal Gossip and break confidences Don't listen Listen Be arrogant Set false expectations Set clear expectations Say your sorry Do small acts of kindness
List 5 Keep promises Keep promises Relationship Bank Account Vocab 6. Courage - Being brave in difficult situations and challenging yourself.
7. Patriotism - Demonstrating allegiance to one's country.
8. Self-Control - Managing your emotions and choosing acceptable behavior.
9. Self-Motiviation - Working in a careful and consistent manner without giving up.
10. Relationship - Connection with other people, their involvement with each other and how they behavior and feel with each other. Habit 5 Habit 6 Habit 7 Be loyal
list 5 Listen TOTEM POLE
*Uses other people for their own purposes
*Trying to get ahead at the expense of others
*Spreads rumors about others
*Always insists on getting their way without thinking about others feelings
*Becomes jealous about others
*Have a difficult time keeping friends.
*They are prideful.
*Attitude towards life-
The pie of success is only so big - I'm going to make sure I get the biggest slice. Win-Lose Win -Lose These people avoid confrontation so they take the blame to keep the peace
It’s the doormat syndrome
Giving into peer pressure
Set low expectations and compromise your standards Lose - Win Lose-Lose
The downward spiral
Revenge is lose-lose
I don’t care what happens to me
as long as
_________ doesn’t do well