Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Tools That Will Make You FLIP!
Transcript of Tools That Will Make You FLIP!
What does it mean to FLIP your classroom?
Why would you want to FLIP your classroom?
How to FLIP your classroom
(or maybe just a lesson to start)
Words to the Wise
Tech Tools that will make you FLIP
Always watch the WHOLE video before you ask students to watch
Consider videos that convey content then you and your students can spend class time engaged in critical thinking about that content
Use quiet before youtube to remove ads
Teacher Tube is another great resource
Contains many short teacher - created content specific videos that you can use.
You can create videos that combine screen shots and your voice.
You can create lessons or short tutorials with captured screen shots of your computer.
Can move through multiple websites
Ocean's Floor educreation