Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
M&M's and Skittles in different sugar solutions By Angelica Azzarello
Transcript of M&M's and Skittles in different sugar solutions By Angelica Azzarello
List of Materials
M&M's/Skittles of the same color
Design a fair test:
amount of sugar
Hypothesis: What do you think might happen?
1. Use small pieces of paper to label each of the three cups and three cups no sugar, 2 teaspoons, 4 teaspoons, 6 teaspoons of sugar.
Add the teaspoons of sugar in to their labeled bowls and stir until the sugar is dissolved.
Pour 1/4 of water into each bowl
M&M's and Skittles in different sugar solutions
By Angelica Azzarello and Rhys White
What is the aim of the experiment
The aim of our experiment measures, does having already dissolved sugar of different measurements in the water. To see how long the speed of the sugar and the color through the water.
What to change
What to Measure
What to keep the same
Pour the water into the plates.
With the help of your partner, place each of the same color M&M's into the center of each plate.
2tsp of Sugar
4tsp of sugar
6 tsp of sugar
We also decided try this experiment with skittles. To see the different results with two different types of objects. So we did the process again.
Record your observations
Then again we put the Skittle in the sugar/water and timed it.