Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Bacteria Lab Report Sample_Sandman
Transcript of Bacteria Lab Report Sample_Sandman
How will location affect bacterial growth?
What are bacteria?
Answer to Research Question
Possible next steps
3 Sterile Swabs
1 Petri Dish
1 roll scotch tape
1 plastic baggie
"What Is Bacteria? What Are Bacteria?" Medical News Today. MediLexicon International, 6 Oct. 2015. Web. 02 Dec. 2015. <http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/157973.php>.
Adnan, Amna. "Beneficial and Harmful Bacteria." Biotech Articles. Biotec Articles, 10 Sept. 2013. Web. 3 Dec. 2015.
It was determined that location will affect bacterial growth
My hypothesis was (was not) supported by the data because