Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Holocaust
It took place in Germany & other countries in eastern Europe. Sydney Wilson & Jazsmen Rowe
6th Hour What was the Holocaust ? Causes of the Holocaust...
Hitler and the rest of Nazi party blamed Jews for the loss of Germany in World War I. Humiliation Beliefs The Germans believed that the Jews were evil, & they were minions of the Devil. Eventually the work camps became death camps. Jews were sent to Concentration Camps...
There were 3 types of camps. Red Cross Camps Death Camps Work Camps Destruction Jewish properties were destroyed such as places of worship, houses, businesses.
Then people began to be put into work concentration camps. A lot of Jews were murdered in the camps by :
• Gas Chambers
• Harsh Treatment Auschwitz-Birkenau Gas Chamber Nazis knew that killing young children would stop the growth of the population of Jews. The Enabling Act was passed March 3, 1933 and it allowed Hitler to become the dictator of Germany. Germans Today... Germans today seem to feel as if they're
still being closely watched, because of
these past incidents. It is still talked about.
The jewish have changed things about
themselves politically. It also, affected
the amount of Germans in the U.S today. Demographics: Germany & US Germany's land mass is 348,610 km. sq.
The population is 81, 726, 000.
They have several languages, but the
main is German.
Their per capita income is $39,491.Germany, is a federal parliamentary republic. Camps http://www.indexmundi.com/germany/demographics_profile.html http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005143 https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=holocaust&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.41524429,d.eWU&biw=1280&bih=923&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=dVYFUeXAFJHo8QTUloDoDw Credits http://isurvived.org/Holocaust-definition.html http://geography.about.com/od/usmaps/a/states-area.htm anti-Semitism the intense dislike for and prejudice against Jewish people The United State's total land mass is 9,826,675 sq km.
The population is 313,914,040,
The main language is English.
The per capita income is $41,560.
The United States is a democracy.