Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Milk Cow To Carton AIDAN
Transcript of Milk Cow To Carton AIDAN
step 3: Grains
Special crops are sometimes grown for cows to graze on during Summer, Including Lucerne, Maze, (Corn), Millet, Turntips and oats.
step 1: Cows Infomation
Thank You For Wating
Cows eat clover for their diet and produce milk and it gives the cows energy. They the cows get feed hay later. Cows also eat silage so they can grow bigger.
Milk Cows To The Carton
Ice - Cream
Cereals such as wheat and Bearly provide energy.
Pasture to help cows make a lot of milk and grains crush and mix with vitamins and minerals to form pellets.
These usually given to cows at milking time.
Step 4: Forage Clover