Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Residential Real Estate Investments
Transcript of Residential Real Estate Investments
relevant success factors in
the financing of residential real
estate investments in Vienna from a bank's perspective? a presentation by...
1010229082 the location The Success Factors % the vacancy
collateralisation 1st qualitative empiricism: 1 h interviews
partners [ BACA | VB | ImmoB |
Erste | BAWAG ] H1:
H12: all 5 factors = success factors bad location = dealbreaker characteristics of a good location VR > 3% = dealbreaker does not apply to strategic VR GC = dealbreakers GC contribute to lowering VR GC increase the RRE's value low equity = dealbreaker after crisis => more equity bad collateralisation = dealbreaker other types of collateral appart
from mortgages are demanded My Hypotheses The Success Factors revisited 3rd % the location the vacancy
collateralisation H2 H3 H4 H6 H7 H8 H1 1.
2. characteristics of the investor condition of the building CoNcLuSio & OUTLOOK: Thank you for