Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 29:4-7
Transcript of OL PH 223 29:4-7
What is the capacitance
Two 3.0 cm diameter aluminum electrodes are spaced .50 mm apart. The electrodes are connected to a 100 V battery
you need a 50 microfarad capacitor, but don't have one. Yet you have many 30 microfarad capacitors.
how could you connect them to make a 50 microfarad capacitor?
To what potential should you charge a 1.0 microfarad capacitor to store 1.0 J of energy?
two 5.0 cm diameter metal disks separated by a .50 mm thick piece of Pyrex glass (k=4.7) are charged to a potential difference of 1000V. What are the surface charge density on the
There are a many options here remember: