Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Communism
Free the lower class from poverty and give the poor a fighting chance
government should control all means of production so that no one more money than anyone else No one earns more than anyone else (no elite class)
Money is redistributed to ensure equality of earnings Vladimir Lenin - put Marx's ideas of Communism into action, first USSR leader Friedrich Engels - wrote the Communist Manifesto with Karl Marx via Ms.Fulbright Nothing is private, everything belongs to the government
No economic monopolies
High Income Tax
Mao Zedong - founded the communist movement in China