Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SWOT ANALYSIS OF PAPA JOHNS
Transcript of SWOT ANALYSIS OF PAPA JOHNS
- Very big business so they have a lot of shops in highly populated areas so they get a lot of customers.
- Official Pizza of Six flags, It can grow by doing more endorsements and sponsor ships along these lines.
- Can get a lot more negative media and has more of a chance to get marked worse than it actually is from its past ordeals
Image by Tom Mooring
Papa Johns is the 3rd largest pizza chain in the united states following Domino's and pizza hut
There are over 4000 Papa johns open to this day and 3200 of them are in the United States and the rest are spread out in multiple places.
- They have shops in areas around the globe covering half the world.
- Easily accessible since it has delivery and shops to pick it up.
- Uses fresh ingredients and has a slogan to promote how good their quality of pizza is to get a lot of customers.
- Faced a lawsuit from pizza hut facing false advertising as to how they might not be using fresh ingredients.
- Limited menu choices
- Some stores don't have tables or chairs to dine in, as a result they have limited options since sometimes you cannot dine in
- Negative media attention
- It has the opportunity to make more money if it gets more tables to dine in for pizza and not only delivery.
- Potential to make more money if it opens more stores in places like Africa Australia or South America where they are lacking presence.
- Loses customers from the fact that you cant dine in at a lot of Papa John's.
- In a pizza business and there are many threats that can steal your customer for example: Pizza Hut, Panago, Domino's etc.