Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Elements of Design - Lines
Transcript of Elements of Design - Lines
Guide the Eye
Make a Statement
Create the impression of Movement.
How many ways are there to go from point A to B?
Elements of Design
How we get from point A to point B gives the line its distinctive character and appearance.
is a mark connecting two points.
Uniform lines alternate at even intervals.
Lines are often found in pairs or groups. These next bits of line patterns illustrate:
lines without method or conscious decision, random sizes and spaces.
A solid line separates columns of text, a pair of lines set apart a phrase, and a short dotted line separates a section of text from other parts of the page.
Lines can be used to define shapes and draw the eye to important information.
Lines can be used to help separate important information and help make it clear and easy to see.