Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Studyology
This app targets students and teachers of different levels varying from middle school to college.
There is Google Meet-Up, but it doesn't have as many features and schools can't subscribe with it separately.
Select the school that is subscribed with the program, enter code, select course, select teacher that is available to discuss with, review lessons, and get extra help.
The times to discuss will be between 3pm and 7pm unless the teacher changes it.
There will also be pre-made videos by different teachers showing how-to lessons.
Price and Updates
$4.99 for all students
For schools registered it is $24.99 for every 3 months
Update for HD video chat
User names for teachers and students
Text between Teachers and Students
This app called Studyology, connects the world of schooling and tutoring with electronics anywhere you desire. With this app you can video chat your teachers/professors when they are available, to make up for missed lessons or get extra help. Studyology is revolutionary for both teachers and students alike.
Michael Leniart, Kadin Goldin and Dylan Jackson