Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Protactinium
Element Configuration: 1s2, 2s2, 2p6, 3s2, 3p6, 3d10, 4s2,4p6, 4d10, 5s2, 5p6, 4f14, 5d10, 6s2, 6p6, 5f2, 6d1, 7s2
2 Valence Electrons
91 element on the periodic table
Group Name: Actinide
Period Number: 7
Phase at Room Temp.: Solid
Boiling Point: Unknown
Melting Point: 1572°C
One of the rarest and most expensive naturally occurring elements
Found naturally in uranium ores
Uses and Precautions:
No uses found!
Very toxic and radioactive. Just make sure not to eat it or anything...
Atomic Number: 91
Atomic Mass: 231.04