Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Webmine
Product Specifics Training
At the end of this session, trainees are expected to:
Identify and understand the terms used in the program
Do's and dont's of the program
Confidently handle objections
Meet complete leads requirement
Key Performance Indicator
Attendance and tardiness
Sales / Completed Leads
is a lead generation program focused on insurance namely:
Auto - insurance purchased for cars, trucks, and other road vehicles. Its primary use is to provide financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury resulting from traffic collisions and against liability that could also arise therefrom.
is a contract between an insured (insurance policy holder) and an insurer or assurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money (the "benefits") upon the death of the insured person
- the deductible is the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses
- the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses because of an accident between two vehicles
- the amount of expenses that must be paid out of pocket before an insurer will pay any expenses because of an accident between a vehicle and anything else. Eg. trees, people, animals, post
An SR-22 insurance policy is a certificate of insurance that shows proof of insurance for the future, as required by law.
Multiple Policy Discount
- additional discount for policy owner, who owns two or more policies with the same company
- credit rating evaluates the credit worthiness of a debtor, especially a business (company) or a government. It is an evaluation made by a credit rating agency of the debtor's ability to pay back the debt
also commonly called hazard insurance or homeowner's insurance. A type of property insurance that covers a private residence, such as a condominium or renters' insurance or home or multiple unit buildings (duplex, triplex or quadplex so long as the owner lives in one of the units). It is an insurance policy that combines various personal insurance protections, which can include losses occurring to one's home, its contents, loss of use (additional living expenses), or loss of other personal possessions of the homeowner, as well as liability insurance for accidents that may happen at the home or at the hands of the homeowner within the policy territory.
- can mean something that is a hindrance or puts an individual or group at a disadvantage, or something that someone is responsible for, or something that increases the chance of something occurring
Coverage need House - an amount to rebuild the house from ground zero.
Dwelling Value - market value of the property
Proximity Water - bodies of water like rivers, dams, lake, ocean etc.
Home owners claims - insurance claims
http://xiingo.com/crm/comman_lead/lifeinsuranceaccuquote.php?vendor_id=5664 - life
- is a natural person or other legal entity who receives money or other benefits from a benefactor.
- coverage amount for the insured
insurance is life insurance that remains active until the policy matures, unless the owner fails to pay the premium when due
Whole life insurance
provides lifetime death benefit coverage for a level premium in most cases. Premiums are much higher than term insurance at younger ages, but as term insurance premiums rise with age at each renewal, the cumulative value of all premiums paid across a lifetime are roughly equal if policies are maintained until average life expectancy. Part of the insurance contract stipulates that the policyholder is entitled to a cash value reserve, which is part of the policy and guaranteed by the company. This cash value can be accessed at any time through policy loans and are received income tax free. Policy loans are available until the insured's death. If there are any unpaid loans upon death, the insurer subtracts the loan amount from the death benefit and pays the remainder to the beneficiary named in the policy.
provides life insurance coverage for a specified term. The policy does not accumulate cash value. Term is generally considered "pure" insurance, where the premium buys protection in the event of death and nothing else
Return of Premium
- in the event no claim is made, all premium will be refunded