Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Super Mario Bros 3
Transcript of Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros 3
Super Mario Bros 3 was released on October 23rd, 1988 for the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System)
Released for the Wii on November 5th, 2007
Released for the Nintendo 3DS on April 17th, 2014
Also released for the Wii U on April 17th, 2014
Super Mario Bros 3 was released for the NES, Game Boy Advance, and PlayChoice- 10
Super Mario Bros 3 was later available for the Wii, Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
History of Mario Bros
The very first Mario Bros was on September 13, 1985 By Nintendo
Designed by Hiroshi Yamauchi, Takashi Tezuka, Shigeru Miyamoto, Koji Kondo
Plat forms:NES, SNES, Game Boy Color.
Super Mario Bros 2 was released some time in October 1988.
The game was designed by Shigeru Miyamoto and Koji Kondo
Platforms: NES, SNES, Game boy Advance,Wii, and Playchoice-10
The Influence The Game Has Made
SMB3 has made a great impact on other games such as Super Smash Bros Melee (for the game cube) and many others.
Mario is one of the most popular video game characters ever and always will be. Super Mario Bros is known worldwide.
Fun facts :)
1) Mario was named after Mario Segal, The landlord of Nintendo America who barged in on a company meeting because rent was over due.
2) Shigeru Miyamoto drew Mario as wearing a cap because he found drawing the hair was to hard. He also drew in the famous mustache, because it was easier to see then the mouth in the crude video game screen resolution back then.
Designed and Developed
Super Mario Bros 3 was developed by Nintendo R&D4
Designed by Shigeru Miyamoto, Takashi Tezuka, and Koji Kondo.
3) By 1993, Super Mario Bros 3 had generated over $5 million dollars in revenue. In 2008 Guinness World Records listed the game as the best-selling game to be sold separately from a system. Selling 8 million copies.
The plot of Super Mario Bros 3 is the Mushroom world is invaded by Koopalings.
The Koopalings take over power from all 7 kingdoms by taking the Kings magic wand
Princess Toadstool sends Mario and his brother Luigi to all the kingdoms to get the wands back and turn the Kings back to normal.
4) As of 2011 Super Mario Bros 3 remains to be the highest-grossing non-bundled game to date. Having grossed $1.7 billion.