Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Empathy
Fruits of our actions and attitude is always showing us if we are on the right path,
so noticing the results and
overall state if being
can give us an
if we should look at something with closer
watering flowers is a metaphor
for what we give our attention to
do we take care well of our foundations ?
Learning from each other
allowing the learning process
letting things be natural
Relating to people
what is the influence of
we are in to the way we
with each other and the way we
how do we take care better
of each other ?
sometimes invisible but very important
something that we know its there
but we just don't think about it so often ...