Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of #1 Congulation
The action or process of forming or depositing sediment; settling. This causes it to harm aquatic life, increase water-treatment costs, and makes the water less useful for water recreation.
Water disinfection is the removal or killing pathogenic microorganisms, this happens so they don't grow or reproduce anymore. It also uses Chlorine to help kill leftover bacteria, that said Chlorine is in our drinking water.
Causes particles or floc; the water is turned, then the dirt/microorganisms are taken out. (Chemicals added to help stick together)
Filtering water removes impurities by lowering contamination of water using a fine physical barrier, chemical , or biological process. Also removes unwanted substances from the water.
In agriculture water storage, water is stored for later use in natural water resources. Where water is stored are mainly in water towers or tanks for that city or area to use.