Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BY4: Metabolism
L.O ATP and Respiration
Substrate level phosphorylation
small amounts of energy
common source for many different reactions
Universal energy currency: Internediary molecule
ATP short term
use 50g per day but only 5g stored at a time
most storage is Starch or glycogen
hydrolysis and condensation
lowers activation energy: added to a molecule making it more reactive
What is respiration?
What is ATP?
What is metabolism?
what is a metabolic pathway?
answer the following
Structure of ATP and ADP
Roles of ATP
what is ATPase?