Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Comparing and Contrasting shapes with their attributes
Transcript of Comparing and Contrasting shapes with their attributes
How do I compare and contrast shapes with their attributes? What do you see? How do we compare and contrast shapes? We will do one problem together. Then, I will place you in groups and you will be using a Venn diagram with your group to sort your shapes based on different categories. What did you get? How did you sort the shapes in your groups? Math Journal Time What is one thing you have learned from this lesson about shapes?
Write down one comparison that you found in your group.
If you want to write more about what you have learned go ahead and write more about shapes.
When you are done, take out your free reading book for a few minutes.