Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Health & Safety in ICT
Transcript of Health & Safety in ICT
Ways to prevent RSI from developing include...
Erganomic Keyboards & mice
Correct posture RSI Eye strain can be caused by staring at a computer screen for a long time .
Burred, double & tunnel vision
Non flickering monitors
Control external lighting - blinds/curtains
Keep your eyes at least 18 inches away from the monitor
Take regular breaks Eye Strain Causes...
Low emission monitors
Screen Filters Epilepsy Stress n Causes...
Lack of knowledge of ICT
Keeping up with changes in ICT
Regular communication between colleges
Training Stress See link below... Health & Safety and the design of new equipment http://www.hse.gov.uk/work-equipment-machinery/essential-require.htm