Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Health & Safety in ICT
Transcript of Health & Safety in ICT
Ways to prevent RSI from developing include...
Erganomic Keyboards & mice
Correct posture RSI Eye strain can be caused by staring at a computer screen for a long time .
Burred, double & tunnel vision
Non flickering monitors
Control external lighting - blinds/curtains
Keep your eyes at least 18 inches away from the monitor
Take regular breaks Eye Strain Causes...
Low emission monitors
Screen Filters Epilepsy Stress n Causes...
Lack of knowledge of ICT
Keeping up with changes in ICT
Regular communication between colleges
Training Stress See link below... Health & Safety and the design of new equipment http://www.hse.gov.uk/work-equipment-machinery/essential-require.htm