Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
reusable e-learning interactive interface design
Transcript of reusable e-learning interactive interface design
under construction an
resource usability functi nality accessibility aesthetically pleasing focus
purpose differentiating access the eye Giving students the opportunity to choose which area of the
resource to look at helped students focus on what was important introduction presented by
Stuart Mitchell interface
design examples practice assessment Bloom's Taxonomy Pedagogical theories needs
analysis structure simplicity visibility feedback tolerance reuse principles of User Interface Design relation and separation simple common tasks all options without distraction clear, concise, unambiguous language reducing mistakes and preventing errors reducing need for
remembering the arbitrary