Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Musical Theatre in NYC c. 1930- c. 1940
Transcript of Musical Theatre in NYC c. 1930- c. 1940
c. 1930- c. 1940
Broadway During the Great Depression
Cole Porter in the 1930s
The Gershwins in the 1930s
1930: Girl Crazy
The End of Vaudeville
Brother Can You Spare a Dime?
1929-c.1940: The Great Depression
1933: 25% Unemployment
1940: 15% Unemployment
By Gorney and Harburg
1931: Of Thee I Sing
1935: Porgy and Bess
Book by George S Kaufman and Morrie Ryskind.
I Got Plenty o' Nothin'
It Ain't Necessarily So
You're the Top
Blow, Gabriel, Blow
I Get a Kick Out of You
1934: Anything Goes
Rodgers and Hart in the 1930s
The Lady Is a Tramp
My Funny Valentine
Johnny One Note
Teenage children of unemplyed vaudevillians putting on a show in a barn to avoid being sent off to a work farm
DuBose Heyward Novel