Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Mary Berry
Victorian Sponge Cake
I hope you have enjoyed this prezi and I hope it has made you hungry( even if it didn't).
I would recommend this recipe to people who love tea parties and birthday parties because it is really delicious
These are some of her tasty recipes
Mary Berry is one of the best-known and respected cookery writers and broadcasters in the UK. She has been a judge on The Great British Bake Off since its launch in 2010.
Mary describes her cooking style as 'family' - practical, healthy recipes that use a little less animal fat and incorporate lots of fresh ingredients. In June 2009, Mary was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award by the Guild of Food Writers.
These are Mary Berry's Grand children. They are very lucky to have the best chef as a grandma. She bakes some of the most delicious things in the world.
Mary Berry's Grandchildren
This is her Lucy strawberry slices which contains cream and strawberries. This is really easy to make.