Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
"Song of a Mother to Her Firstborn" : Modern Connection
Transcript of "Song of a Mother to Her Firstborn" : Modern Connection
"With Arms Wide Open" by Creed
"Glory" by Jay-Z
-Written for his daughter Blue Ivy
"Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon
Written for his son Sean.
-This cradle song is about a woman who loves her child and the positive changes the baby has made in her life
"Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder
-About his daughter
"Stay" by Fabolous
-Written for his son Jonah
-Modern artists who write about their children
-Now that we have listened to more modern "cradle songs," you are going to create a rap or song that you would like to tell your children in the future.
-What are some things you think they should know about you? What advice would you give?
Be creative and have fun!
For extra credit, you can perform your rap or song to the class
"Mockingbird" by Eminem
-Written for his daughter
"Just the 2 of Us" by Will Smith
Written for his son
He wrote these lyrics when he found out he was going to be a father.
"Blue" by Beyonce
-Written for her daughter Blue Ivy.