Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of KET EXAM
CHELSY DE ALBA.
Reading And Writing.
Content : 9parts/56 questions.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Weighting: 50 %
Part 1 - Each candidate interacts with the interlocutor
Task Type & Format :The interlocutor asks the candidates questions. The interlocutor follows an interlocutor frame to guide the conversation, ensure standardisation and control level of input.
Task Focus: Language normally associated with meeting people for the first time, giving information of a factual personal kind. Bio-data type questions to respond to.
Part 2 - Candidates interact with each other
ask Type & Format:The interlocutor sets up the activity using a standardised rubric. Candidates ask and answer questions using prompt material.
Task Focus: Factual information of a non-personal kind related to daily life.
Content: 5 parts/25 questions
Time: 30 minutes (inc. 8 minutes' transfer time)