Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of KET EXAM
CHELSY DE ALBA.
Reading And Writing.
Content : 9parts/56 questions.
Time: 1 hour 10 minutes.
Weighting: 50 %
Part 1 - Each candidate interacts with the interlocutor
Task Type & Format :The interlocutor asks the candidates questions. The interlocutor follows an interlocutor frame to guide the conversation, ensure standardisation and control level of input.
Task Focus: Language normally associated with meeting people for the first time, giving information of a factual personal kind. Bio-data type questions to respond to.
Part 2 - Candidates interact with each other
ask Type & Format:The interlocutor sets up the activity using a standardised rubric. Candidates ask and answer questions using prompt material.
Task Focus: Factual information of a non-personal kind related to daily life.
Content: 5 parts/25 questions
Time: 30 minutes (inc. 8 minutes' transfer time)