Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Your Skeletal System is all the different shapes and sizes o
Transcript of Your Skeletal System is all the different shapes and sizes o
protects the fragile organs in your body like the heart, the brain, and the lungs.
Your skeleton lets you move. It allows you to sit, walk, run, jump, bend, skip, flip, roll and twist or turn
Your skeleton gives your body its shape and size.
There are 350 bones in your body when you are a baby, but there are 206 bones in your body when you are an adult
Half of your bones are in your hands and feet
Girls stop growing at the age 16
Boys stop growing at the age 18
Your bones have bone marrow inside, which is where red and white blood cells come from